OstroVit BCAA 2-1-1 is a dietary supplement which contain the highest quality branched-chain amino acids known as BCAAs in the most favorable 2: 1: 1 ratio, L-glycine and taurine. Branched chain amino acids include: leucine, isoleucine, valine. They are crucial because they belong to the so-called essential amino acids - amino acids which our body is unable to synthesize.
- 400g BCAA PLUS in the package
- The product contains 28 servings
- The product with an amazing taste flavors TRUE TASTE!
- New delicious blueberry flavor
- Amino acid ratio 2: 1: 1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- PLUS L-glutamine, L-glycine and taurine!
BCAA - branched chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element for the synthesis of proteins, and over 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs. Undoubtedly, BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, not only for health, but also for muscle building, regenerating after hard training and reducing body fat.
Taurine is an organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids. However, this is not a typical protein amino acid, because there is a difference in its chemical structure (it has a sulphonic group instead of a carboxylic acid). Taurine is essential amino acid for newborns as well as many other mammalian species. Adults are able to synthesize taurine by themselves, but probably due to the evolution, they started partly depend on its supply from the outside (exogenously). Taurine is found in the brain, heart, kidneys and muscle tissue. Despite its small amount, it plays a very important role in the proper functioning of these organs. It also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, a stabilizer of cell membranes, and also facilitates the transport of ions such as potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium.
L-glutamine is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous amino acids. It is
characterized by many biological functions, as a nitrogen transporter or precursor to the synthesis of
glutathione and nucleotides. It is one of the substrates in the process of gluconeogenesis.
OstroVit BCAA PLUS PROPERTIES
- Help to increase muscle endurance.
- During the use of BCAA, lipolysis is increased, i.e. increased fatty acid oxidation - an ideal upplement to reduce body fat.
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue.
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue).
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save muscle glycogen.
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven.